TRIZ and Systematic Innovation Training > Advanced Course for Technology and Engineering
“This course is an absolute must for everybody who wishes to obtain a deep understanding of the entire range of TRIZ tools and more from one of the best TRIZ trainers. After this course you will be able to apply TRIZ immediately to real problems within your own job.”
R&D and International Production Director, The Netherlands
ADVANCED TRIZ & SYSTEMATIC INNOVATION
This unique training course offers full five days of intensive "immersion" to advanced TRIZ and Systematic Innovation. It is based on over 20 years of experience with performing TRIZ training and consulting projects within diverse industries. The course provides learning and mastering practical skills with advanced TRIZ techniques which are usually not learned during introductory and basic TRIZ training, and which help with dealing with most challenging innovative tasks on improving products and technologies.
The course is intended for those who want to learn TRIZ at the advanced level and incorporate its techniques to everyday use.
The course is designed in a such a way that its material can be learned by both TRIZ beginners and those who already took some preliminary basic training in TRIZ and want to broaden and deepen their knowledge and master skills with advanced TRIZ techniques. We do not limit the course audience to those who already took introductory training since we provide a set of video training materials on basic TRIZ to watch before the course.
The course explains in detail how different tools in TRIZ are connected, a system of 76 Inventive Standards and Substance-Field Modeling, the TRIZ Trends and Lines of Technology Evolution and their link with Inventive Standards, and Algorithm of Solving Inventive Problems (ARIZ) in combination with Root Conflict Analysis (RCA+). The course includes intensive practical work with real-world problems brought by the participants.
The course is highly interactive and focuses on practice.
Before the course the registered participants obtain the set of video lectures which explain the TRIZ techniques which will be used during the course.
The course is conducted in English and in most cases involves international audience from different countries.
To get a detailed program and brochure of the course, please contact us
WHAT YOU GET
- Understanding Advanced TRIZ fundamentals.
- Better understanding of technological innovation.
- Learning and mastering practical skills with techniques of Advanced TRIZ.
- Learning and understanding TRIZ Laws, Trends and Lines of Technology and Technical Products Evolution.
- Ability to perform Substance-Field Modeling and find creative solutions to problems with Inventive Standards
- Understanding ARIZ concepts and a process with ARIZ.
- Gaining practical skills with ARIZ to solve most difficult inventive problems.
- Fundamentals of Advanced TRIZ. TRIZ as a theory for innovation front-end and as a collection of tools and techniques to support correct problems formulation and new ideas generation in a systematic way.
- Roadmap to advanced TRIZ techniques.
- Understanding product and process evolution via innovative problem solving.
- The system of TRIZ Laws, Trends and lines of Technology Evolution.
- Analysis of innovative potential of technical systems.
- Demonstration of TRIZ technology evolution trends and specific patterns of evolution with examples.
- Practice with the TRIZ Trends of Evolution.
- TRIZ-based Function Analysis to model functional interactions within a product or a process to discover a full set of problems and challenges which can be used for innovative improvement of a selected product or technology.
- Practice with TRIZ-based Function Analysis on the customer's problems.
- Functional Trimming: increasing benefits/costs ratio of products and processes.
- Substance-Field Modeling to build abstract models of problems.
- 76 Inventive Standards: a structured collection of practical techniques on eliminating negative and improving positive effects within products and processes.
- Practice with Substance-Field Modeling, Trimming, and Inventive Standards on customer's problems.
- Root-Conflict Analysis (RCA+) to decompose inventive problems and properly define contradictions.
- Algorithm of Solving Inventive Problems (ARIZ): logic of RCA+ and ARIZ, explanation of major concepts, structure, and working principles, resolving physical contradictions, fighting mental inertia.
- Detailed analysis of a problem solving process with ARIZ.
- Practice with RCA+ and ARIZ.
- Ideas evaluation, selection, and landscaping techniques.
- Overview of additional tools of TRIZ and xTRIZ: Value Conflict Mapping, Multi-Screen Analysis, Creativity Imagination Development.
- Place of TRIZ in modern innovation.
- TRIZ Implementation aspects.
Throughout the course:
- Practicing in groups
- Questions and Answers
- Lecture slides
- Lecture videos
- Guide to TRIZ Techniques book
- TRIZ book
- Catalog with Case Studies
- DVD with the courseware in electronic format
Upon successful completion of the course, you will get Certificate of TRIZ and xTRIZ Practitioner, Advanced Level in affiliation with the TRIZ Training International Centre. In addition, the participants will be eligible to obtain MATRIZ certificates of corresponding level.
Valeri Souchkov, M.Sc, internationally recognized TRIZ and Systematic Innovation Trainer and Expert, certified by the founder of TRIZ Genrich Altshuller.
- Since 1989, trained more than 5.000 working professionals worldwide, as well as assisted over 100 innovative projects in different areas.
- Introduced first public TRIZ training courses in Europe and has been running them on a continuous basis since 1992.
- Author of more than 70 publications including two books on TRIZ, systematic innovation and creativity.
- One of developers of modern TRIZ and Systematic Innovation techniques.
- Co-founder and Executive Board Member of ETRIA, the European TRIZ Association and Global TRIZ R&D Council member of MATRIZ, the International TRIZ Association.
- Since 2003, heads ICG Training and Consulting and delivers courses on Systematic Innovation and TRIZ at the University of Twente, The Netherlands.
Engineers, designers, technology and product managers, R&D professionals, business managers, new product development professionals, knowledge management professionals, technology consultants, lecturers.
If you want to know more about TRIZ-based systematic Innovation, please visit our "Publications" Section.
If you have doubts if the course is appropriate to you, please contact us and we will assess your specific situation.
A fee for the training is EUR 2000,- per person (excl. 21% VAT). The fee includes:
- Course seat.
- Course slides.
- Course Guides and References.
- Collection of extra video lectures.
- Lunch and refreshments.
- After-course free 3 months informational phone/online support.
- 10% discount of the extended (advanced) TRIZ courses.
The fee must be paid before the course.
Cancellation is free three weeks before the course, otherwise we retain 20% of the fee.
10% discount* is applicable in the following cases:
- Two or more participants of the same organization visiting the course.
- A course is visited by an existing customer (individual or organization) of ICG T&C.
- Payment of a course fee is done at least 30 days prior to a course starting date.
* Discounts are not cumulative
Exact location will be announced soon.
To register for the course, please visit our Registration page
In case you have any questions please contact us via e-mail or call
+31-6-84805587 or +31-53-4342884
© 2003-2013, ICG T&C